analytics

Happy Saturday!

So, it's Saturday. The older I get, the more I have come to love Saturdays. I have officially given myself permission to stay in bed as long as I want to on Sat. mornings. It's the only day I get to sleep in anymore and I am going to enjoy it! This morning I got up at 10:15. I sat out on the porch in the sun and talked on the phone with parents and then a friend for a little while. It's so good to not rush into any "to-do" list! Although, I have made my to-do list for the weekend and I'm going to try and tackle some of it this afternoon. A few projects around the house and some cleaning to do.

It's another beautiful fall day outside today. I think I'll also enjoy some time on the porch swing with my book. I'm currently reading "Devil in the White City". It's taking me a while to get into it, but I think it's going to be really good.

I'm going to book my flight to San Diego today to go see my sister, brother-in-law, and my nephew in October. I can't wait to see that little man again!! Check out their website for an adorable video of him. (Link is to the right) I've watched it like 5 times already. I'm obsessed with him...but that's what aunts are for right? :)

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Jill the Thrill said...

Jane, Devil in the White City is a really good book. Its very interesting! keep reading.....