analytics

Update on Finn - prayer request

Hi friends. Finn has been doing pretty well the last couple of days, but has had a set back today. He is struggling to keep his lungs healthy. He's got some pretty serious issues that came up just in the past 24 hours. They are starting him on a new medication that is considered a "magic pill" but it has some side effects - the scariest of which is increased risk of cerebral palsy. They are starting him on it today and it is a 9 day treatment. We should see results almost immediately but we won't know if he has any side effects until he's home and begins developing motor skills. Please pray that the drug would have absolutely NO side effect on Finn. Our God is a God of miracles and I know he hears our prayers. "My God will certainly hear me" Micah 7:7, NLT

Thanks for being caring friends and joining me in prayer.

xoxo,
aunt jane

this is my favorite picture of him recently. He looks so cozy! Man, my heart is so full of love for him!



No comments: