analytics

Branson Bi-Partisan All American Inauguration Costume Bash!

I have the greatest, most creative and fun friends in the world! Last night we threw a costume party to celebrate the inauguration of President Obama. Everyone was to come dressed as a character from American history. We grilled some All-American cheeseburgers, had corn on the cob, coleslaw, waffle fries, and flag cake of course! We watched the Neighborhood Inaugural Ball and then Obama's swearing in and speech. It was such a blast!

I went as Rosie the Riveter. I was totally loving the red lipstick! You can't see it here, but I have a wrench in my shirt pocket and a button that says "We Can Do It!".
All the girls: Rosie, Jackie O, Betty Ford, Sarah Palin, Monica Lewinsky, Sacagewea, and Scarlet O'Hara (how cute is she?!). Rylie answered to "Scarlet" all night and called Katie "Indian Mommy" - that girl knows how to play a character! :) John Wayne, Mark Twain, Illegal Immigrant, Benjamin Franklin, Joe White as Paul, and a gorilla? (I'm not sure what his role in American History is but, hey it's a costume)


No comments: