analytics

I've been tagged

Ok, so I don't really like these things, mostly because I don't think anyone cares about reading them...but I'm laying in bed because I don't feel good so it's something to do. Here goes...

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: picture frames, mirror, clock, lamp, pillow, the pitcher my mom got from my grandma the day I was born (she gave it to me a couple years ago).

Favorite football team: The Iowa Hawkeyes of course!

What are you wearing now? pj pants and a tshirt

What color is your bedroom? a beautiful and calming gray. It is my favorite color I've ever painted my bedroom.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I just finished "The Invisible Wall" and now I'm reading "Nice to Come Home To". It's a really girly, no brain cells required kind of a book. Sometimes I need those.

Do you nap a lot? no, but I go to bed early.

Who was the last person you hugged? Joey

What’s your current obsession/addiction? The West Wing! I'm watching it on DVD and I'm totally obsessed. I feel like I learn a lot about how our government works (ok - I probably learned all of it in 8th grade, but who cared about it when they were in 8th grade?) It is not possible for me to watch only one episode at a time. After I finish this I'm probably going to watch it.

What was the last thing you said aloud? Goodbye (to Joey when she left my house last night)

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? Facebook, releasingthetwins.com, etsy, and hotmail. (there are more, but I don't want to embarrass myself here by showing you how much time I spend online in a day.)

What was the last thing you bought? my nephew's Valentine's day present. A super cute hat and onesie.

What are you listening to right now? silence - it sounds so good.

What is something you wish you could do more? see my friends and family that don't live close.

What gives you hope? The Lord Jesus Christ.

"let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith...Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Romans 10:22-23

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Romans 11:1


What is your favorite weather, and why? The fall. I love the crisp air, the cool breeze, the crunching sound the fallen leaves make under your feet, and wearing my newest fall jacket.

What time do you usually get up? well my alarm goes off at 6:30 but what time I actually get out of bed varies. Hopefully by 7.

What is your most challenging goal right now? To be totally honest - spending time reading the Bible every day. I really desire to make it a priority but get distracted so often by other activities. No excuses, it's going to be a more important part of my day.

Say something to the person who tagged you: Kelley - I miss you! I miss when you lived in Branson. Come visit! (and thanks for tagging me)

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? On a gorgeous beach somewhere I've never been...maybe in Italy or Greece.

Favorite vacation spot? Frankfort, MI. I wish I was laying on the porch swing reading a book right now.

What is your favorite children’s book? I should have an answer to this. I read a lot of children's books to Rylie. Maybe "The Story of the Candy Cane". I can't remember the author, but we read it a lot at Christmas time and it's such a great story.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Anything with chocolate in it.

If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Jesus. I know that's kind of a standard answer, but why would anyone else be worth meeting over Jesus?!

Have you ever met anyone famous? If so who? I meet a lot of bands/musical artists in my job...they aren't that famous but I like their music. Jon McLaughlin, Dave Barnes, Matt Wertz, The Afters, Heather Headley, Warren Barfield, etc.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? To be a mom.

I'm not tagging anyone...if you want to do this you can. :)

No comments: