analytics

Seaside trip pics

Spring break 09! We had such an amazing week in Seaside. It was so good to get away for a week. The beach was so relaxing and the sun felt so good on my face! The week was full of great conversation, lots of rest, and unforgettable memories. M, A, T, C, L, and A thanks for an incredible trip! Can't wait for next year!

The view from my beach towel:We rented a house in this adorable neighborhood for the week. The beach was just across the street. We hit the beach around 10 most days and would wander back to the house for snacks and Diet Cokes in the afternoon. This is the life!

I love the white sand! A & T even convinced us to play in the water a few times. I really wanted to see a shark or a jellyfish in the water but unfortunately we never did (probably a good thing because even though I say I wanted to see one, I'm pretty sure I would have peed my pants in fright)!
C & I enjoying the sun and probably talking about life...and love, and other mysteries. :)
We went out to dinner at the Red Bar one night. While we were waiting for a table we walked down to the beach and took some pics. Gotta love that beach wind in your hair!
L & I enjoying the live band and the cowboy spinning his partner around the dance floor...the verdict is still out on whether she was his girlfriend or grand-daughter....
On our last day we rented some beach cruisers and rode around town. I would seriously do this every day if I could. We rode into the town of Seaside and looked at all the cute houses, browsed the cute shops and ate fish tacos at the Taco Bar.
C & I got a delicious raspberry lemonade shaved ice!
On our last morning I got up early to take one last walk on the beach. I filled a bag with seashells to keep as a reminder of the trip. I took this picture so I won't forget the peaceful feeling of the waves crashing on my toes!
Road Trip! We made the 14 hour trek back in the trusty Volvo. Sorry L - this is probably an embarrassing pic for you but it's the only one I got in the car!
Thanks again girls for such an awesome vacation. I love you all dearly!

1 comment:

Ashley Robbins said...

Great pictures Jane!! The one of you and Lindsay is beautiful! I also love the artistic shot of your feet with the waves...So modern! :)