analytics

Merry Christmas! Advent Basket Day 25

This morning when I woke up I couldn't wait to open my last present and find out who my Advent Basket was from! I couldn't have been more excited to see this precious little face and find the sweetest cards from my dearest friends Katie and Rylie. Thank you my friends for thinking of me and loving on me with such a special present. I love you both so much!
We had a great Christmas morning at the Harrison house. It's a beautiful white Christmas here in Iowa. This was the view out our front window this morning. It has been snowing almost all day today so it's even more pretty now! We realized this was the first time in 4 years that we have been home for Christmas. It's been so fun to travel at Christmas over the years but it's nice to be home this year.
Stockings hung by the fire.
My parents and sisters were very generous this year. I was spoiled with lots of great presents.

When I opened this my mom said "I may have created a monster". She might be right! :) The book is called "A is for Apron". It is full of super cute apron patterns. I can't wait to start sewing up a storm when I get home.
My mom even got the cats a present for Christmas. Simon loved it and played with it all morning.
Stuart on the other hand stayed as far away as possible.
Merry Christmas! I hope you have had a great day celebrating and spending time with the people you love.

No comments: