analytics

Diaper Cake

Somehow my little sister Amy, the least crafty person I know, managed to volunteer herself to bring a diaper cake to a baby shower last weekend.  Quickly realizing she wasn't qualified to make said diaper cake, she called me.  She knows I love this stuff! :)

Mom-to-be Sara and her husband Jeremy don't know if they are having a boy or girl so I tried to stay neutral with the colors.  Amy had this adorable sock monkey that was my inspiration for the cake. 


How cute is that little guy?!  Their last name starts with an "S" so I stuck this little topper in to personalize it a little. 

I found a pack of brightly colored washcloths at Babies R Us and made little "cupcakes" with monkey toppers to match. 


Glad you liked the cake Sara! Can't wait to meet the little cutie.

We are finally starting to thaw out here in Iowa.  Rumor has it we might hit 50 by early next week!  I'm pretty sure people will be busting out their shorts.  I am so ready for spring!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Adorable. I love the cupcakes!