analytics

diy projects

it's a wonderfully stormy night here in iowa.  jill and i are cozied up watching a movie and i've been perusing the internet for some new diy project inspiration.  i feel like i haven't done a new project in a long time. maybe this weekend i'll try one of these.

laundry drying rack. this is so much cuter than my mesh/metal pop up one.


I've been seeing a lot of cool things done with paint chips. Such a great idea! Plus, paint chips are free so this is a no-brainer.


I know I just made a necklace holder, but this one is amazing.  I also want all the necklaces that are on it!  I always think of anthropologie when looking for cool knobs, but did you know hobby lobby has tons of cool ones? and they are way cheaper than anthro.


now that is just brilliant. old drawer fronts become clever hangers. another use for cool knobs too.


 i already love mason jars, but add a little lace and they are even more beautiful. these would be great wedding centerpieces.


might need to make this for the finnster.


speaking of the finnster...i just have to be an annoying aunt right now and show you this super cute video.  i mean, seriously? could he be any cuter?  ("nay nay" is me, if you don't already know)

No comments: