analytics

It's a good day

Don't you love it when you wake up and you can just tell it's going to be a great day? Today felt like one of those days. And it's Monday! That never happens. :) This weekend I finally found a travel mug that is microwaveable (I'm always looking for one) so I easily made myself some chai tea and got right out the door this morning. Today is the last official day of kamp for 2008. It's bittersweet as always.

Have you been watching the Olympics this weekend? I was completely BLOWN AWAY by the opening ceremonies!! That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I've been enjoying all of the swimming this weekend. Last night's men's relay (4x100 free I think) was a great race! So fun to see Michael Phelps take 2 golds so far. I hope he gets all eight. Also, Shawn Johnson my fellow Valley High girl!! Go Tigers! :) West Des Moines finally has a real claim to fame. The USA gymnastics team had a rough start but they are looking great for the finals. As you probably know, I am not much of a sports fan or participant for that matter but something about the Olympics gets me fired up! I love it! Go USA!!

Have a great Monday!

No comments: