analytics

I'm here

Well, I made it to San Diego! Saw the twins this morning. They are two handsome dudes! See my sister and brother-in-laws blog for updates and pictures. http://releasingthetwins.com. It's too much to try and tell you everything that is going on, but I will try to keep prayer requests updated here. Today both boys will have a head scan that is really important. It will tell us if they have any bleeding on their brain. Please pray that both scans would come back completely clear. Hopefully we will have the results tomorrow. Also please pray for Anne and Noah as they are obviously nervous and scared. Our God is the God who heals. He is faithful and good and I trust Him to take care of the boys!

Thanks for your faithfullness in friendship and prayer.

xoxo,
aunt jane

No comments: