analytics

Ready or not...the twins are here!

So after a very scary night, my twin newphews have arrived! They are 3 months pre-mature but doing great. Anne had a c-section last night at about 7:30pm pacific time. With me in Branson, my mom in Des Moines, dad in Minneapolis on business, and Amy in San Diego with Anne and Noah it was a three ring circus of phone calls all night long!

Jackson Armando and Finn Harrison Santoro were born September 3, 2008. They weigh 1.5 oz and 1.8 oz and I'm told are about the size of a business envelope. That's pretty small! :) Both are currently on ventilators, but Jackson may even come off of his today. He may be small, but he's a tough guy already. Finn needs a little more help from the ventilator, but I'm sure he will follow suit and be breathing on his own soon.

I'm leaving for San Diego tomorrow evening. I can't wait to see them! I'll post pictures as soon as I get them and try to keep updating here as I know more.

Praise God for being so faithful and good! Thanks to all of you that were praying with me last night. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

- aunt jane :)

No comments: