analytics

Here and there...

Well...I don't have much going on but I feel like I need to post something.  I've been traveling a little bit for work recently.  Last week we went to the University of Florida and did an Afterdark event.  It was great!  There were about 5,000 people at the event and an incredible response from the students.  I really wish I could have really enjoyed Florida while I was there but I was only in the state for less than 24 hours.  After we (and by "we", I mean Adam) drove the full 17 hours home on Friday I crashed into bed and then had a relaxing weekend.  

Tomorrow I'm going to Jonesboro, AR for another event at Arkansas State University.  This one is a quick trip, which I'm thankful for.  Just down and back in less than 24 hours.  And only 8 hours total in the car - praise the Lord!

It's supposed to be in the 70's here tomorrow!  Spring is just around the corner. YAY!

P.S. Did you watch American Idol tonight?  I can not believe that the judges brought Tatiana back!  That was definitely a ratings move.  She is absolutely ridiculous.  

2 comments:

Ashley Robbins said...

okay...no more traveling and we need to have a hang night! miss you!

plainlyjane said...

agreed! you tell me when and I'm in!