analytics

New project

I wanted to share a new little project I'm working on with you. I saw this idea online and wanted to try and make them myself. I'm going to make a bunch of them for this summer since I'll be wearing my hair in a ponytail and my bangs pulled back for three months straight, anything to make me feel more feminine is very welcomed! I think I'm going to put these two sets in my etsy store (unless anyone wants them - speak up and you can have them! $3.50 for a set of 5 pins - just leave me a comment).

What do you think? Like them? I think I need a creative name for them...any ideas?

Sorry this one is backwards. I took the picture on my computer and it was mirror imaged and I can't figure out how to flip it.

I'm out of bobby pins so I had to stop making them for tonight, but they are on my Target list for this week. I'm sure I'll be back with more soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Um...adorable per usual. Maybe you can make some with a little bling on them?? Super cute, I'd buy...and cute for little girls hair...

Unknown said...

Jane,

Can I buy some from you? I love them and always use bobby pins in the summer.
I like the set with all buttons!