analytics

Hello Again

I'm back! I've been on the road for about two 1/2 weeks. It was so great to have so much time off and see friends and family. Here are just a few photos from my travels.

In Michigan it was freezing cold and raining the whole time my sister and I were there, but we made the most of it. My mom took us to this really cute little shop called Mecca. I could have staying in there ALL DAY! This woman makes all kinds of adorable things and she made me want my own shop. How cute is this little thing? She calls them "cake toppers". You can't really tell but it's a little box. Great gift idea!

Here's Amy and I. Of course just as we were leaving it started to warm up and the sun came out. My last stop was San Diego for my nephew's first birthday! I just fell more in love with him (if that's even possible). Here he is at his party - happy boy!
My sister Anne and I with Finn. Check out that sunset! I love SD.
Me and the Finnster.
Now that I'm back home in Branson I'm trying to get settled again. I'm getting ready to move so that makes things a little crazy. Every day I wake up saying I'm going to start packing and then never do. I think it will just be easier to do it all in one big moving day. Hopefully I can recruit a lot of help. (Moving day with probably be next weekend 9/12-13 for those of you who have already offered to help) I'm moving into a house with my dear friends Katie and Angela. I can't wait to live with them! We are going to have a blast. After living alone for a few years I thought I would never go back to having roommates but I'm really excited about it. It's going to be really good to have great friends to come home to.

As far as a job - I'm still looking for something full time. I've started babysitting for a sweet family. I'm with them every week day, helping with dinner, homework, bath and bedtime. The kids are just precious and so far I love being with them. I can't wait to get to know their family more. Also, I'm planning on kicking my etsy store in to high gear once I get settled so get ready for lots of new stuff! I'll post things here as well as in the store.

My new house has internet (yay!) so I'll be back to regular posting very soon. Have a great day! :)

No comments: