analytics

Yay for Labor Day

I had a great labor day weekend. Most days feel like the weekend to me right now but on the real weekends my friends who have jobs can hang out with me! I helped one of my friends move on Saturday. Went to lunch and caught up with another good friend. Sunday I went to church and started packing to move. Monday my girlfriends and I went to the pool all afternoon. It was an absolutely perfect day here. Later that night I was driving out over the lake and was reminded of just how gorgeous a place I live in. Don't do this - but I took this picture while I was driving.

This post has taken me like 20 minutes to write. I am watching Ellen's season premiere (awesome by the way), trying to have a conversation with my soon to be roommates and typing. I feel like I have ADD. I think one of things I'm most excited for when I move is having TV again. Umm...have you seen the show Flipping Out on Bravo? We are watching it right now - amazing! And of course no one can get enough of the Real Housewives.

Alright, I've got to go. I can't focus on the computer any longer.

No comments: