analytics

Week of Thanks

Even though the Christmas decorations, lights and the tree are already up in our house I haven't forgotten Thanksgiving. I promise I'm not skipping over this important holiday! Writing about the things I'm thankful for helps keep them in the forefront of my mind and remind me to be grateful all the time.

Tonight I'm grateful for living in a small town. Don't get me wrong, it has it's downfalls but overall this community is a huge blessing. For me living in a small town has meant a very close community - people who truly know me because there is no hiding yourself around here. Just try to go to Wal Mart or Target any day of the week and not see someone you know! My friends are loving, generous, caring, and supportive. I get a cold and there's someone calling to ask what they can bring me. I start pursuing my dream of a craft business and there are friends knocking down my door to host an open house. A friend walks through fire and we rally together - clinging to the Truth. I realize that not everyone has a community like this so I don't take it for granted. Not in the least. So to all of my Branson friends, every single one of you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for being you. For being my friend in the truest meaning of the word.

1 comment:

Anna Sue Moss said...

Hey Sweet friend! I am thankful for you! Hope all is well in Branson. NYC is great and we are ready for the Tgiving parade. Should be fun. Love you much and I am so proud of you!