analytics

Advent Basket Day 10

Good thing I haven't baked those sugar cookies yet because now I have a cookie cutter!
Starting this afternoon I'm playing mom to 6 little kiddos for the weekend. Today I get to go to the first grade gingerbread making party at school. So cute. I'm sure I'll be the only babysitter there amongst all the parents. :) But F. is so excited for me to come so who cares. I don't know how mom's do it. Just trying to figure out everyone's schedule for the next 4 days has given me stress. I typed up an hour by hour schedule for myself. That might sound crazy but I seriously had to! Everyone goes to different schools, has different activities, is picked up and dropped off at different times... If I didn't have it all written down I'm sure I'd leave someone somewhere. Pray for me that I don't go crazy! :)

No comments: