analytics

Help Haiti


My roommates and I have been watching the news coverage constantly and aching for the people of Haiti since the earthquake happened. We all feel connected to the country in a way because three of our good friends are living and working in Haiti at an orphanage called Canaan. The orphanage is not far from Port au Prince and the Haitian staff there have family and I'm sure many friends who live in Port. I can't even begin to imagine what they are experiencing right now as they try to care for all of the children there. Allen, Jonathan, and Bobi - I'm so proud of you for stepping up to the call that God placed on your hearts, never fathoming that it would include this! Canaan is going to need lots of help financially to continue to care for their kids and I'm sure the many more they will begin to take in. Please visit their website here and click "support Canaan Orphanage" on the left side of the screen if you can. There is also a link to Bobi's blog on the right side of the page if you want to read her updates. Please pray with me for my friends and for all the people of Haiti.

No comments: