analytics

week in review

sorry i'm a day late with this post and that's it's not very good. but it's true.

1-7 are I'm EXHAUSTED. This past week I completely crashed at the end of every day and I honestly had no energy to even put thoughts together. Hence - I only have "3" things to share after this...


8. This song, "Thy Mercy, My God", by Sandra McCraken has been on repeat this week. I have searched high and low for a video of this song being performed by Sandra but can't find one. So settle for the lyrics, which are what matter anyway. But Sandra's version of the song is so beautiful - go download it and just let your heart settle on the Truth.

Thy mercy my God is the theme of my song,
The joy of my heart, and the boast of my tongue.
Thy free grace alone, from the first to the last,
Hath won my affection and bound my soul fast.

Without Thy sweet mercy, I could not live here.
Sin would reduce me to utter despair,
But through Thy free goodness, my spirit's revived
And He that first made me still keeps me alive.

Thy mercy is more than a match for my heart,
Which wonders to feel its own hardness depart.
Dissolved by Thy goodness, I fall to the ground
And weep for the praise of the mercy I've found.

Great Father of mercies, Thy goodness I own
In the covenant love of Thy crucified Son.
All praise to the Spirit, Whose whisper divine
Seals mercy and pardon and righteousness mine.
All praise to the Spirit, Whose whisper divine
Seals mercy and pardon and righteousness mine.


9. We had a dog for 3 days this week. Let's just say - we didn't mesh... Oh Dora...I hope you find the right home.
10. I went to Des Moines this weekend for a wedding shower for my friend Jenise. She is getting married in May and I'm a bridesmaid in the wedding. I didn't get any pics of us together but here's the bride opening some fun gifts!
The shower was at West End Architectural Salvage - this awesome store in downtown. It was such a fun setting to have a shower.
I can't wait to go to bed tonight and to sleep in tomorrow!

No comments: