analytics

Jenise's Wedding

I'm so tired...I'm not sure I will be able to put coherent sentences together, but here are some pics from Jenise & Travis' wedding yesterday. It was a gorgeous day and honestly the most beautiful wedding I've ever seen. I didn't do a great job taking pictures. It's hard to do when you're in the wedding. And I don't think I even got one picture with the bride. Hopefully I can get my hands on some of the pics from the photographer soon.

Bridesmaids getting ready. Yes, that is kleenex hanging from my ear. It's keeping the hot roller from burning my ear.
Precious flower girls Hayden & Sienna.
Our dresses were amazing. I'm sure this is a bridesmaid dress I will never wear again but I don't care because it was so fun to wear for one day. I felt so beautiful in it. Thank you Jenise for having such amazing taste! :)
The ceremony was in Nollen Plaza in downtown Des Moines.
The reception was in Captial Square. Of course it was decorated just beautifully! Here are a few pics. Jenise dancing with her dad.
Big view of the room.
ONE of their cakes. I think each tier was a different flavor. I didn't get any of it but I heard it was good!
The other cake (where I spent most of my time) was all Godiva chocolate truffles! YUM.
Ellen, Hayley and I. It was so fun to spend time with you girls!
The Nixon's. Probably the last picture of these two before they are parents of 4! Only a couple more weeks till the twins arrive. Woo-Hoo!
Ellen and I.
My parents and I. Thank goodness my mom had her camera otherwise I would have no pictures of this whole day.
Well my eyes are already half closed. I think I'm going to spend most of the day on the couch recovering. Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Rychnovsky! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

dear jane, you are absolutely stunning in these pictures. it looks like you are enjoying home. i wish we were back at kamp but i know there is purpose both for you at home, and me here in taiwan. know i love you still. muah!