analytics

fairy village

Who knew miniatures could be so much fun? Inspired by this tuturial from lilblueboo I made a fairy village for Rylie's 6th birthday present.


I bought these miniature bird houses from Joann's for just $1 each.


Other supplies I used were acrylic paint, moss, clothespins, miniature wooden pots & spools, silk flowers, hot glue and embroidery floss.


Using a small saw I cut the small hole openings into doors then painted each house. 


A little clocktower


Tink's home! This one is my favorite :)


I hot glued the moss onto the roof of the green house.  How cute are those mini spools? The perfect place for Tink and all her friends to sit and have a chat!


I ended up putting some moss under the eves of this house after I took the pic. (sorry it's hard to see) I made the bunting out of fabric scraps and tied it up with embroidery floss.


Rylie invited all her little fairy friends over for a fairy garden party this weekend.  What a magical 6th birthday! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you Ry!  Happy Birthday!


No comments: