analytics

been too long...

I really want to be a better blogger. I check my friend's blogs everyday (ok, sometimes more than once a day when I'm really bored) and I'm always dissapointed that they haven't posted something new. Well, they are probably feeling the same way about me! I'm going to try and post more often. It's fun to just talk to you! Who knows if you are really even reading for if you care...but here goes.

My dad just emailed me the link to a place he booked us for Christmas. We are spending Christmas in San Diego this year (of course). We all are dying to see Finn again! Check this place out. www.homeatthewaves.com I already emailed my dad back asking if we can stay for a month! Who needs work? Let's just lounge at the beach and ooh and ahh over Finn all day! That sounds like the life to me.

It's starting to get colder in Branson and the air is getting drier. My hair is starting to get that static that makes all of my little whispies stand up straight on my head. It's a real nice look. I think I'm going to have to invest in some good pomade or something for my bangs this winter. For today a bobby pin will have to do the trick.

More to come...stay tuned. (if you want) :)
jane

No comments: