analytics

Out of touch

Sorry I've been so MIA! Kamp is over and I've moved back home but I don't have internet access at my house. To do anything online I have to go to public places with free wifi and it leaves little time for blogging.

Here's a quick run down to hold you over:
Kamp ended Aug. 12th - we sent over 50 kids home with the flu during our last term. Brutal. Needless to say - we were exhausted and ready to cross the finish line.
I moved back home...still surrounded by boxes.
I have no job - yea! and scary...
I've been staying up until 1am - very uncharacteristic for me but I don't have to go to work in the mornings so I'm enjoying it for now.
I'm going to Georgia, Chicago, Michigan, Tulsa (can't wait to see you Kelli), and San Diego in the next two weeks.
When I get back from my traveling I'll be moving to a new apartment - anyone who wants to help me pack boxes and carry heaving things is welcome! I'll buy you pizza.

Well, I think I've overstayed my welcome at Starbucks and their free wifi for tonight. Plus their trendy folk music is starting to get on my nerves. I still have to pack...leaving bright and early tomorrow. I'll have lots of pics and updates when I get back. Miss and love you all!

Enjoying a job free life for now,
jane

2 comments:

Kelley said...

so you moved home to des moines? what's in the plans? why not stay in branson? I need more info!!

Unknown said...

Jane,
The Rapps are in to help you move. Please, please, please let us know when you are back and ready to move.
We will be gone Sept. 2-4....and then Sept. 15-20.
Have fun traveling!
-Bronwyn