analytics

Headbands!

Lately I have been really into wearing headbands. I don't know why but I just love them right now! Yesterday I came home to a package (yay!) from a dear friend and inside was this gem.

I immediately started planning what outfits I could wear it with while simultaneously deciding how many days in a row wearing it is too many. Probably more than 2 right? :) (I am aware that I am a dork)

In other news, here are some mats I finished this week.

This is a custom splat mat I did for Hayley. Shout out to Hayley - she has ordered a lot of things from me. Thanks for being such a great customer and more importantly for supporting me so much! I just put up another listing for a custom splat mat if you want one for yourself!
I know it seems early to start thinking about Christmas, but I do live in Branson. Christmas starts here in October. And yes, I did listen to Christmas music while making this mat. :) If you like this mat, it's for sale in my etsy shop!

This is a custom mat I did for Mollye. She picked this color scheme and I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. I'm planning on doing more like it. Thanks Mollye for the order! That's all for this week. I'm going to a Kanakuk Staff reunion this weekend in Arkansas. Can't wait to catch up with everyone! Also this weekend is Ashley's baby shower. Yay! I can't wait to show you pictures on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Anna Sue Moss said...

Hooray!!! I love the headband on you! It is perfect. I will have mom send more.

Love you friend!

dawn said...

Hi Jane,

I am a friend of Heidi's and I love looking through your blog at all your cute creations. Just wondering if these mats are used on the floor in front of doors like doormats? I love the look of them and will be at your open house at Heidi's.

Thanks!

Dawn
dawnfunderburk@gmail.com