analytics

Perfect Pumpkin Patch!

This weekend my friends and I took advantage of a perfect fall day and went to the pumpkin patch. We were probably the only people there without kids but it didn't take long for us to start acting like kids! It was so much fun. We came home with a bunch of pumpkins to carve and some delicious baked treats.

They had the most beautiful pumpkins and gourds. I wanted to buy one of everything!

On the hayrack ride. These are my sweet friends Addie, Sarah, Kara and Katie.

Haha!
Kara and I on the "dinosaur" tire swings. They were definitely not made for adults. :)
This day will go down as one of the best memories this fall!
I'm so thankful for such great and fun friends! Love you girls!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

hey jane!
will you send me an email at lindsaykplace@gmail.com ? i need your email address so i can ask some questions about purchasing stuff off your website. love you, linds