analytics

It's My Party (and I'll cry if I want to)

My wonderful friends threw me a surprise going away/birthday party last night. I felt so loved and honored! Here are a few pics from the evening.

Joey and I. I'm glad you are moving away too, Joey. It makes it a little easier on me!
Don and I (my former boss). Don had the whole Afterdark crew record video messages for me. This was the part when I cried. Thanks Don for being so thoughtful! To see just one part of the greatness that was the people I worked with check out Lindsay's clip from the video on my facebook page.
Callie (and Dru) and I. Miss you already dear friend!
Katie, me and Rachel. Thanks for planning such an awesome party girls! Y'all are the best!
So, I'm 27. It doesn't feel much different from 26...yet. :) Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: