analytics

pretty

Last week I made the most gorgeous statement necklace for a wedding I'm in in a couple weeks. The bride took all of her bridesmaids to this jewelry store in Valley Junction and let us just be creative. It was so fun. I can't show it to you yet, but trust me it's beautiful. I can't wait to wear it. Ever since then I've been picking up every necklace I see. And of course searching on etsy for far too long only to find pretty things I can't afford. But, it's fun to look! Here's a few I'm oogling (is that a word?) tonight.

source

source
source

source
source
and the search continues...

happy weekend!

1 comment:

seriouslymere said...

wishing the kamp dress code included statement necklaces...i mean, how dope would i be rocking my tempos, white v-neck, & one of these?! for reals!

i'll talk to joe and see what i can do...and i'll be sure to send everyone to your etsy once you start making them so you can make bank. : )