analytics

Lovely Little Family Weekend

My sister Amy and her boyfriend Aaron came home this weekend from Minneapolis. We had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day and hanging out.  Amy and I took Dad shopping on Saturday morning and got him a new little summer wardrobe.  It was so fun.  Saturday night we went to the Iowa Cubs game with Aaron's family.  It was a perfect night for a baseball game.  The game went into 3 extra innings - it goes without being said that the Harrison's left early. 

Amy & I


Someone obviously said something funny before this pic.


Amy & Aaron.  Oh, I forgot to mention that Aaron threw out the first pitch at the game. (but so did 10 other people including some 9 year olds...we were still proud of him! :))

1 comment:

Ashley Robbins said...

new blog design...clean, simple, classic...much like you my friend. the pics are huge! love you and miss you. think of you so often you have no idea!