analytics

Project List

My list of projects I want to do usually stays in my head, which is why I tend to forget about most of them, so I thought I'd share a few.  Maybe that way I'll remember them and get to them soon!  So many fun things to look forward to with fall just around the corner.  I'm excited, but also a little scared because it means winter is just that much closer.  I am seriously scared about living through an Iowa winter again...I'm not sure I'm ready for it.

These felt bows I have actually already made.  They are so easy and fast.  Not to mention adorable.


Found this gem yesterday.  Winter Wreath all made of felt!  Plus it's embroidered which I have loved learning a little about.  I'm not a huge fan of the neon thread.  I'd probably go more traditional with my color choices.  This project will probably wait until it's closer to Christmas, but putting it on the list now so I have it ready by Christmas!


My roommate just bought a new couch for our family room.  Side note, it's HUGE and super comfy.  We need some pretty pillows to spice it up a little.  Go over to Under the Sycamore to see some she did using dishtowels from Anthropologie.  (Scroll down to the bottom of the post to see the pillows)


Now this is really ambitious but I think I want to learn how to quilt.  I am always looking at them on etsy and they are so pretty!
(this one is from piecesofpine)

Ok, that's enough for now. Just writing this post has started me looking for more projects.  Must stop!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I want to make those wreaths with you! wish you lived closer so we could! and I think I love the Under the Sycamore blog! can't wait to spend more time exploring! and yes I think I have that pic of you and Ry! Need to look this weekend!