analytics

to the beach!

in 1 week i will have my toes in the sand, a drink in my hand, and good friends all around.  a few of my girlfriends and i are headed to perdido key, fl for a little sun and fun.   we have been counting down the days for months.  it will be a much needed break and some quality girl time for all of us. 

here are some beach inspired things that have caught my eye.

i just ordered this swimsuit - hoping i love it on as much as i do online.





i love nautical stripes


this looks like the perfect beach dress


i love how you can wear it multiple ways


i love this ruffled pillow.  it would be so easy to make!


i want to have a picnic!


i think a scarf is my favorite accessory.



this website is a new favorite.  they have the cutest swimsuits and dresses. can you tell i'm loving one pieces this year?  one of my fav blogs, Grosgrain Fabulous, is having a giveaway for one suit from their amalfi coast collection.  please, oh please let me win!!



7 days and counting...the anticipation is killing me!

No comments: